Sunday 22 May 2011

0542

If your reading this at the time I posted it I expect your either well and truly tucked up and dreaming of watermelons or your just about getting in after an amazing night out! Moi, I'm the only bastard sitting at the train station waiting for the first train out of here, the 0612!

My line has some engineering works on, of course so to start work at 8, yes 8 on a sunday, I have to get the 0612! Niiiiice, jealous I hear you shout! The full journey according to wwwmthetrainlinemcom will take 1.5 hours, I'm hoping less as I can't imagine that many folk wanting to venture out on a sunday! But you'll be surprised what people get up to!

This is an extended tweet basically! The trackball on my blackberry 8900 is terminally ill, thus my phone isnon its way out! I can't scroll up, therefore actually use my phone for such things as social networking! Its a ball bag!

I hope you have a better sunday than me!

Peace out
Lucy x
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment