Sunday 7 March 2010

WAHnails - Uffie listening party

A big thanks to @phreshmentality for the invite to WAHnails (420 Kingsland Road). She is a very talented nail designer who won a competition to go to the studio for Uffies listening party. (Uffie - signed to Ed Banger records and collaborates with Pharrell on one of the album tracks).

Disappointment came when I saw the fashion conscious queue to get my nails done. But the complimentary drink, the company of @phreshmentality and the fact I somehow managed to get my foot stuck in the door of the 423 pretty much made my night.

Down moment of the night, the girl brushing past me in a fox fur coat. Don't. Do. It. Again. Please. Its. RANK. Not cool. And it doesn't make you any prettier!

Check out www.wah-nails.com to see their designs.
Below is one of mine!

Over and out
Betty x
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment