Wednesday 3 February 2010

Out of date...much?

thought I'd give myself a little t-reat and snap this up, not noticing the best before date until I was just about ready to crack it open, it was chilled nicely!

My beady little eyes had to look twice at the date! How can #tescos let this be on their shelf still!! I bought it yesterday! That's hoooow many days after its sell by date!!

After some baffled thoughts, I showed it to the customer service rep who was so quick to apologise and run and get me a replacement! And probably scurry to rip the others from the shelf!

I now have a delightful bottle chilling in the fridge for my consumption at, erm aprox 11.23am 4th feb!

Just before my phone interview!! Eeeek! Will reveal all if I am successful!

B x
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment